Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Doctor Doctor

This upcoming Monday I have a doctor's appointment. I'm not sick sick, just the usual flu, but if we're planning on trying for kids this year, I should make sure I'm fit. Since I have gained so much weight over the past few years, it's a little alarming. There has been no change in my daily habits, no immense bingeing, less exercise, nothing has changed. This is why it's so strange that my weight should have changed so much.

When I head to the doctor on Monday, I hope to have blood tests ran (eeek), and my body basically overhauled. Hopefully we'll find the reason my weight has drastically changed, and be able to fix it. Normally I'd just assume it was a body change, and I just gained weight. If that was true, though, would I only gain the weight in my midsection and face, but no change to the arms or legs? I mean NO change. It's really a horrible thing, I am so far out of proportion, it's crazy. My dad actually told me to bring a photo from two years ago to show her the huge difference. While that didn't exactly make me feel beautiful, whatever. I need to figure out what is wrong with me, no matter how scary it may be.

Wish me luck!

No comments: