Monday, June 9, 2008

I need you, Minty!



As anyone who knows me knows, I LOVE candy. I'm a candy freak. Paul's students come to me knowing I'll have some kind of candy or gum in my purse, and they just love to see what they can find.

It comes to no surprise, then, that I'm always on the lookout for new kinds of candy, special limited editions and the like. Along with candy, I'm a huge fan of mint. I'll try anything with mint and chocolate. This is why it's KILLING me that I'm unable to find the new Indiana Jones themed Mint Crisp M&Ms. It's funny because my favorite M&M was always the crispy ones, the ones that are no longer available. :(

Now, there are the new "limited edition" mint crisp variety, which is nearly impossible to find. I've looked everywhere: CVS, Longs, Albertsons, Rite Aid. NOTHING! Can anyone help? Tell me where to look!

No comments: