Friday, July 18, 2008

.

It's been a long time since I blogged last. I've been very busy reading and working. :) So, my period is now three days late, which is very odd- I'm NEVER three days late. Despite that, you'd think I'd be thrilled. No, the super sensitive pregnancy tests are negative, the second one taken this morning.

Last night, as I was bemoaning my lack of continuity this month, Paul said, "Honey! Maybe you're pregnant!" When I replied (although very hard to say), "No, I'm not." He said sadly, "At least you could humor me." I had to tell him that as much as I wish I could humor him, I had already taken a test and it had a very dark line clearly stating a negative. I felt kind of bad, seeing him let down like that.

So, another day to come.

1 comment:

Kj said...

I know of two women who were very regular with their periods and got negative test results. I'm hopeful for you.

fingers crossed.