Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soon enough

It seems the New Year has given me the lazies. All I've been doing lately is working, searching Westside Rentals and Craisglist for apartments to rent, and yes, reading the Twiglight saga. Both apartment hunting and Twilight are major distractions, especially on Craigslist. I go to look at the apartment listings, then I stroll on over to the "Missed Connections" searching for the woman who called out my husband in 2007. Yes, a woman actually posted a "Paul from Venice, where are you? I've been wondering how you've been." thing. Turned out it was his ex. And yes, I replied, "Paul is actually getting married- to ME. He's doing just fine, thanks." Paul got a kick out of it, so I don't feel bad, but it makes me stalk the boards just in case she got the urge to ask again.

Once I'm on Craigslist, I then go to the hilarious personals. Man those things are funny. From there I go to Rants and Raves, and then finish my tour back at the apartment listings again.

So, no apartment found yet, still putting aside rents and deposits, trying to find the right place- one that accepts dogs. Now really, who doesn't love a dog like Woofie? Who wouldn't want to see that furry little face every day? Oh well, soon we'll be relocated and Woofie will be adored as he should be. :)

As for TTC, we're still just hanging in there. Every now and then, I get the weepies, and want to just curl up and sleep. Mostly I'm trying to keep myself optimistic by planning on what I'd do with our second bedroom, cribs and bedding, wall decals and adorable rugs. Ah, what I'll do.

So, things are still in limbo, waiting for babies, waiting for deposits, waiting to leave here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the lazies. I had all this stuff I wanted to do in the wake of the new year, and now I feel like I'm losing momentum, so I say we be each other's internet cheerleaders.
Go Amber! You can do it! Find a place and move into it! :D